Photo: our 2017 Scholarship Cohort together at the Summit in Atlanta.
We are pleased to offer Member-only Scholarships each year so chefs and food professionals can attend our Annual Chef Summit. Chefs Collaborative scholarships are life- and career-changing opportunities. Recipients receive a Chef Summit General Admission ticket ($750 value) and a $250 travel and lodging stipend (reimbursed upon submission of a post-event essay).
Thanks to the Julia Child Foundation for Gastronomy and the Culinary Arts, Atlanta Local chefs, Local groups across the country and the Chefs Collaborative Good Food Fund for making 25 Scholarships possible for 2017!
2017 Chefs Collaborative Summit Scholars
Ann Marie Stefaney, Heirloom Restaurant, NC // Ryan Rison, Bouquet Restaurant, KY // Norberto Piattoni, METTA, NY // Mavis-Jay Sanders, Pico House, CA // Sarah Ecolano, Copper River Fish Market, AK // Damian Evangelous, Armsby Abbey, MA // Ana Plana, Florida International University/Miami Culinary Institute/MAST Academy, FL // Ashley Auer, Cooks & Soldiers, GA // Tyler Earle, The Joinery, NH // Brandon Teachout, Durks BBQ, RI // Jeff Deloff, Threepenny Cafe, VA // Anna Mercer, Commercial Fisheries Research Foundation, RI // Austin Navarre, Chelsea Farms Oyster Bar, WA // Jenn Peterson, Pine Street Kitchen/PineStreet Bakery, OR // Matthew Gennuso, Chez Pascal, RI // Kate Medley, storyteller and documentarian, NC // Sarah Adams, self-employed chef, SC // Hudson Rouse, Rising Son, GA // Helen McIntosh, Sweet Beet Bistro, NY // Charlie Negrete, L.A. Kitchen, CA // Wes Norton, Edible Island, ME // Jose Rojas, Louies Modern Sarasota, FL // Danny Bungenstock, Cincinnati State, OH // Mark Woodruff, MADE Restaurant, FL // Victoria Lane, Preux & Proper, CA
- Austin Bailey, Wesley Acres Retirement, IA
- Clark Barlowe, Heirloom Restaurant, NC
- Laura Cole, 229 Parks Restaurant, AK
- William Flumerfelt, Community Servings, Share Our Strength, MA
- Isaac Johnson, Bon Vivant, FL
- David Johnson, Rhode Island School of Design, RI
- Christopher Kleyla, Red Strip Brasserie, RI
- Terry Koval, Wrecking Bar Brewpub, GA
- Travis Maier, La Soupe, OH
- Joe Melanson, Newport Restaurant Group, RI
- Kyle Mendenhall, CO
- Lamar Moore, The Smoke Daddy, IL
- Jeff Osaka, Osaka Ramen, CO
- Shanna Pacifico, Extra Fancy, NY
- Kyle Roberts, Bouquet Restaurant and Wine Bar, KY
- Jessica Wilson, Dear Bushwick, NY
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org