20th Anniversary Hog Farmer Appreciation Weekend
Des Moines, Iowa
September 7-9, 2018
Scholars from 2016 Niman Ranch Hog Farmer Appreciation Weekend
In partnership with Niman Ranch, we are thrilled to launch the 2018 Chefs Collaborative & Niman Ranch Scholarship. This Scholarship is a rare opportunity to attend an exclusive, invite-only farmer celebration with fellow Chefs Collaborative Members, farmers, and food professionals who are committed to responsibly-raised meat. In addition to being a special weekend with like-minded colleagues, previous Scholarship recipients share that this experience has helped them Change Menus, Change Lives.
How it works: Three chefs and/or culinary directors will be selected to travel to Des Moines, Iowa from September 7-9, 2018 for an event filled weekend including:
- Delicious Niman Ranch pork, beef and lamb
- A farm tour and pig roast at A Frame Acres to network and learn about responsible animal husbandry
- Renowned speakers discussing trends, taste and Rural America
- A special multi-course dinner celebrating Niman Ranch hog farmers
The Scholarship covers travel, lodging and meals and it is open to current Members of Chefs Collaborative. The deadline to apply is July 3rd, 2018.
Fill out the form below to apply today for a paid trip to participate the 2018 Hog Farmer Appreciation Weekend!
2018 Chefs Collaborative & Niman Ranch
- Application opens: June 5th
- Deadline to apply: July 3rd
- Winners selected and notified: July 17th
- Winners announced: July 24th
- Travel dates: September 7th-9th
- Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org