In partnership with Niman Ranch, we’re offering scholarships for chefs to travel to Iowa, tour Paul Willis’ farm, and experience Niman Ranch’s Annual Hog Farmer Appreciation Dinner. After reviewing nearly 200 applications, we’re thrilled to announce the 2014 Niman Ranch Scholars!
THE 2014 NIMAN RANCH SCHOLARS:
- Jason Bond (Bondir, MA)
- Laura Heinlein (Grand Central Bakery, OR)
- David LeFevre (MB Post, CA)
- Peter McCarthy (EVOO, MA)
- Steve Phelps (Indigenous, FL)
- Kelly Whitaker (Basta, CO)
The chefs are on their way to Iowa today, and you can keep up with their adventures this weekend by following #NRFAD2014 on Twitter.
To those who did not receive a scholarship this year, thank you so much for your time and energy. We hope to be able to offer this experience again!