Local Leader Bio
Jake Rojas (Chef, Tallulah’s Taqueria)
Local Group: Rhode Island
Jake Rojas originates from El Paso, Texas and is a graduate of the Culinary Art Institute of Dallas. Some of his earlier career tours was Sous Chef at Joel Robuchon at the Mansion MGM, Chef de Partie at Alain Ducasse’s Mix, and the Four Seasons resort in West Palm beach. Jake owns and operates Tallulah’s Taqueria & Tallulah’s Tacos at The Shack in RI with his wife Kellyann. Along with Mobile taco carts around the state.
Jake’s restaurants embody the flavors from his childhood & technique from his experiences working with the best culinary leaders in the country.
Past Rhode Island Events
- 9th Annual RI Chefs Harvest BBQ (Exeter RI, October 2018)
- Sustainable Seafood Symposium (Providence RI, June 2018)
- Sourcing RI Seafood Workshop (Providence, March 2018)
- WASTED! The Story of Food Waste – RI Screening (Providence, February 2018)
- 8th Annual RI Chefs Harvest BBQ (Rhode Island, October 2017)