Prefer to join or renew by mail?
Click here to download our membership form
(Microsoft Word doc, click “Enable Editing” to complete)
All members receive:
- One-year subscription to Chefs Collaborative publications, including our in-depth and practical sustainable food reports, and our informative email digest, FreshNet.
- Listing in the “Local Member Search” section on the Chefs Collaborative website. Limited to $100 membership levels and higher and small producers.
- Opportunity to extend member benefits to additional members of your staff, see below for more details.
- Invitations to all local and national workshops and events.
- Opportunity to post and read about sustainability minded news in FreshNet.
- The satisfaction of joining a community of culinary peers/professionals in supporting a more sustainable food supply.
- Access to sustainable producers across the country.
- 20% member discount to National Sustainable Food Summit.
Annual Membership Dues
* Suggested membership dues for individual businesses/restaurants and organizations based on annual revenue
- $1,000 Leader: Institutional Member
- $500 Sustainer: Revenue of $2,000,000 or more
- $250 Preserver: Revenue of $1,000,000 to $1,999,999
- $100 Supporter: Revenue of $250,000 – $999,999
- $50 Friend:Small Producer
- $50 Basic Membership
Members at the $100 Supporter level and above have the option of extending their membership benefits to other members of your staff. If you are joining online, there is a space on the payment page where you are able to add names and emails of your add-ons.
Guidelines for add-ons:
- $100 – add one more person to your membership
- $250 – add up to 3 others
- $500 – add up to 5 others
- $1,000 – add up to 9 others
- Those giving over $1,000 may include as many add-ons as desired.